RE: What to include in a bugreport related to boostrapping?

Upgrade your binutils

-----Original Message-----
From: gcc-owner@gcc.gnu.org [mailto:gcc-owner@gcc.gnu.org] On Behalf Of
Alexander Klein
Sent: 31 May 2002 23:33
To: gcc@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: What to include in a bugreport related to boostrapping?

Hi,

When trying to build GCC with versions >=3, they will always explode
sooner
or later, depending on the exact version. 3.1, for example, goes through
the boostrapping process, but then dies generating illegal Assembler
instructions while compiling the libraries. Unfortunately, I'm a bit
unsure
what I should include to make a useful bugreport.

Should I just report it in the usual way with the .i-file included?

Best regards,

	Alex