Re: [ast-optimizer-branch] merged mainline into branch as of 2002-05-26

On Wed, May 29, 2002 at 10:23:19AM -0400, Diego Novillo wrote:
> The new merge brought in several changes to the CFG code.  The
> basic block array is not guaranteed to be contiguous anymore, so
> we should be using the FOR_EACH_... macros in basic-blocks.h.
>
> I have changed most of the basic block traversals, except the
> ones in tree-ssa-pre.c and remove_unreachable_blocks().  At the
> moment we compact the basic block array every time a block
> disappears.
Don't worry about tree-ssa-pre.c, i've already taken care of the BB
traversals.

As soon as fricking verizon gets my DSL hooked up (I complained to the
co-CEO of Verizon, who said he'd have his people follow up), i'll commit
it.

As of right now, i'm still stuck on dial-up, and can't access the dialup
from the machine with the new tree-ssa-pre.c.