Re: SS 20020521 ostream.tcc breaks ostream output

George Garvey wrote:

>   Tried sending this with gccbug, and it bounced, and I deleted it.
>   A program that reads an input file, transforms one line, and writes
>it out broke with this snapshot. I replaced just ostream.tcc with the
>file from the 3.1 release and it worked again, on Linux.

Definitely, you should provide some details.

Anyway, the only difference between CVS' and 3.1's ostream.tcc, is the
following:

which in a fact it's a little bit controversial, at the moment, since
changes the behaviour of libstdc++/6750 testcase.

Are you using getline, I suppose?

Ciao, Paolo.