This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GtkAda 1.2.12 compile failure
- From: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>
- To: Stefan Skoglund <stetson at ebox dot tninet dot se>
- Cc: gcc at gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 23:51:24 +0200
- Subject: Re: GtkAda 1.2.12 compile failure
- References: <3CE81942.38E94A1D@ebox.tninet.se>
Stefan Skoglund <email@example.com> writes:
> When compiling GtkAda 1.2.12 tar file from act-fr
> gnat1 explodes on me.
This is a known problem. We already have got a minimum test case,
> GtkAda 2.0.0.tar.gz and also current CVS version is ok
> but i miss the Gnome bindings
Good to know, thanks, but the GNAT bug needs fixing anyway.