Re: GCSE store motion

> You still haven't addressed the issues I raised.
> You simply ignored them.

I apologise profusely.  I'm not arguing that store motion is
useful or shouldn't be disabled per se, just that store motion
probably isn't broken without any evidence to the contrary.

I don't want Mark or any other MAINTAINER disabling it just on
the mistaken understanding that it was causing regressions.

Roger