Re: GCC 3.1 Ada status for various platforms

"Billinghurst, David (CRTS)" <David.Billinghurst@riotinto.com> writes:

> I would add an Ada build to my regular tests on mips-sgi-irix6.5
> if a suitable bootstrap compiler was available.

I can provide you with a binary distribution of GNAT 3.13p for
mips-sgi-irix6.5 if you like.  Unfortunately, the resulting GCC 3.1-based
GNAT wont be able to build the runtime library.

> I attempted to build one from GNAT 3.11p myself, but it all
> got too hard.

Even though I had to start from an IRIX 5.3 (i.e. O32) binary, this one
proved quite easy since (unlike in GCC 2.95 and 3.x) there's no libiberty
built with the bootstrap compiler to account for, i.e. the ABI difference
between bootstrap and target compilers didn't matter.

	Rainer