This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: G3/G4 -march flags?
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: Jack Lloyd <lloyd at acm dot jhu dot edu>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 13:09:03 -0400
- Subject: Re: G3/G4 -march flags?
>>>>> Jack Lloyd writes:
Jack> Are there any extra flags beyond the usual optimization flags that I could
Jack> pass to GCC (2.95.x, 3.0.x, or 3.1.x) which would usefully optimize an
Jack> integer-intensive program on a G3 or G4?
See the GCC documentation for which flags are available with each
release of GCC. GCC 3.1 supports -mcpu=740, -mcpu=750, -mcpu=7400,