Re: Is gcc.c-torture/execute/ieee/ieee.exp run twice in the testsuite?

Hi,

On Sat, 4 May 2002, John David Anglin wrote:

> Under hppa-linux, I have also seen binutils testsuite fails that
> look like the expected return has caused a buffer overflow causing
> the returned result to be truncated.

I often get this even on i686-linux.  Only on the test which produce heaps
of output, i.e. mostly the warning tests.  Somehow often the last line of
the buffer which expect is getting is cut off, so it isn't recognized as
the correct one (first error), but as excess error message (second error).
Thus I often get unstable testresults differing in between four and eight
failures.

Ciao,
Michael.