Re: Ada does not build (line too long)

<<However, I'd really like to get rid of these $Revision$ lines after
the 3.1 release.  Besides causing all kinds of trouble, they serve no
purpose.

I agree. They are critical to our internal configuration management
process, where every version of every source file is required to be
instantly identifiable regardless of where it resides, but no one
aims at this kind of control in the gcc environment in any case.

(our here = ACT), I = Robert Dewar :-)