Re: Anyone got irix5? I have questions about your ctype implementation

 > From: Christopher Faylor <cgf@redhat.com>
 >
 > Hi,
 > I have access to one of those systems but I'd rather not bootstrap gcc
 > for it if I don't have to.  :-)
 > I've included ctype.h.  I hope I'm not one of 500 people spamming you
 > with this info.
 > Btw, here's the uname -a info:
 > IRIX ohreally 5.3 02091401 IP22 mips
 > cgf

Thanks very much!  Based on what you sent me, I concluded that irix5
handles __ctype the same way as irix6.2 so the change I was
considering applied to both OSes.  Here's the patch that I generated
thanks to your help:

If you decide to bootstrap on irix5, your g++ and libstdc++ testsuite
results will look bad unless you get some patches I'm working on.
(Not all of the have been submitted yet.)  So let me know if you
change your mind about bootstrapping it. :-)

		--Kaveh
--
Kaveh R. Ghazi			Director of Systems Architecture
ghazi@caip.rutgers.edu		Qwest Global Services