Re: 2002-04-28's 3.1 branch's libjava won't build onGNU/Linux/sparc

   From: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva@redhat.com>
   Date: 30 Apr 2002 22:35:09 -0300

   Libjava won't build on Red Hat Linux 6.2 for sparc, all updates
   installed.  The error occurs when linking one of the libjava binaries,
   IIRC.  The error was that __libc_sigaction was unresolved.

   I had tested the 3.1 tree a few hours before this week's snapshot was
   packaged and the problem was still there, but I cleaned up the build
   tree to build the snapshot, sure I'd still run into the problem, but
   the gcc configure problem got in the way and I lost the error message
   :-(

   I'll retry a bootstrap later today, with RTH's patch.

I'll fix this.  I didn't notice this because all of my
systems for gcc development have glibc-2.2.x installed.

Please file a PR so it can be tracked, thanks.