Re: The D Programming Language

Mark Hahn wrote:
> the classic "it's OK because everyone does it" argument.

That wasn't really my point. My point was that some level of
off-topic-ness seems to be ok, as long as it relates to something
on-topic. Walter wrote because he would like a D frontend in gcc. And
before anyone went ahead and implemented it, I just wanted to make this
addition, without which the language is worthless :)

/David