Re: PA specifies invalid T_ADAFLAGS

> Is this a bug in the PA backend?  Without fixing the problem, it will not

I don't remember the details, but I believe this is not a bug, but
is related to some code in GNAT, and to the PA architecture itself.

> be possible to correctly build GNAT under hppa-linux, except by starting
> with a working hpux port.  It's been some time since I tried it but
> starting from the last binary release for hpux was very difficult because
> there are major problems building the current source with 2.8.1x.

We do it everyday with no trouble. You need to start with a recent enough
version of GNAT (3.13 or better, 3.14). So if you're using an earlier
version (e.g 3.12), then first build 3.13 from 3.12, and possibly
3.14 from 3.13.

Arno