Re: AST-Optimizer and De-Parse

> incorrect tree node.  I committed a few bug fixes
> yesterday.  I'd
> suggest upgrading your local tree and re-build the
> compiler.
Yes I will do that, I am interested in the
ast-optimizer.

I would like to get the output in a format :

1. Directory per Modules
Two files per function, one for the original and the
second for the optimised.

> Thanks for testing the code.  This will help us fix
> all the bugs
> and add missing features.

> Thanks.  What do I need to browse the xml files?
The only program that uses the xml right now is the
perl of the introspector.

The XML is a graph produced by the c-dumper.

The patches are located
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/introspector/introspector/c_files/

You might be interested in using the
introspector-dumper for the helping to view and debug
the ast-optimiser.

I have some ouputs for graphvis/vcg and sql.

mike

=====
James Michael DuPont