Re: AST-Optimizer and De-Parse

On Sat, 20 Apr 2002, James Michael DuPont wrote:

> Here you will find the input that I passed to the
> compiler :
> http://introspector.sourceforge.net/vcg/vcg_pl_956a/vcg_pl_956a.c
>
> Here you will find the output of the
> http://introspector.sourceforge.net/vcg/vcg_pl_956a.c.simple
>
> The one part of the simplified code is very strange at
> theis point
> 73-        void T.1;
> 74-        void T.2;
> 75:        <<< error >>>;
> 76-        T.1;
> 77:        <<< error >>>;
> 78-        T.2;
> 79-        exit (1);

The <<< error >>>> markers mean that the simplifier produced an
incorrect tree node.  I committed a few bug fixes yesterday.  I'd
suggest upgrading your local tree and re-build the compiler.

Thanks for testing the code.  This will help us fix all the bugs
and add missing features.

> here is a tgz of the entire output with all files from
> this test run, including all xml, and sql files from
> the introspector. http://introspector.sourceforge.net/vcg.tgz

Thanks.  What do I need to browse the xml files?

Diego.