Re: 6350: How to upgrade priority to high? (Re: GCC 3.1 Prerelease)

I am building gcc-3.1 with a working gcc-3.0.4.
At this moment I have finished cvs update, and starting with gcc3.1
recompile. This bug could have been fixed after it was reported
(independently of the report).
I'll report my results when there is a working 3.1-current.

   Michael

Mark Mitchell <mark@codesourcery.com> on 22-04-2002 18:20:57

Please respond to Mark Mitchell <mark@codesourcery.com>