Re: v8.S dwarf2 eh frame issues again :(

   From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer@dbai.tuwien.ac.at>
   Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 12:04:39 +0200 (CEST)

   On Sun, 21 Apr 2002, David S. Miller wrote:
   > Not at all, java bugs are not qualified as regressions that can hold
   > up 3.1 being released.

   They are.  Quoting <http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-3.1/criteria.html>:

Please excuse my error, I forgot that it was Ada getting
the "bugs not qualified as regressions" criteria.

Well, these Sparc eh_frame problems are not regressions come to think
of it.  You couldn't unwind at all through libffi on Sparc in previous
releases.

So my main point still stands that it shouldn't hold up the release
because this is not a regression from previous releases.