Re: GCC 3.1 Release

Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:

>Please, if you're going to do this, don't add yet another non-standard
>operator in std::.  Consider moving the __normal_iterator bits in
>__gnu_cxx::.

Gaby, thanks for your feedback. However, consider that here in Italy is
already evening and don't expect too much from me before tomorrow :-)

Seriously, I have no problem implementing, completing with a testcase
and testing the solution sketched by Joe, and I'm indeed pleased to do
that, but if you think something different is in order, please explain
it in little more detail and, in any case, I cannot make promises on
when I will be able to complete the task...

Ciao, Paolo.