Re: CFG-branch merge (Was: Re: DFA scheduler merge - approval issues?)

	This sounds great!

	We need to start figuring out how we are going to schedule merging
the various new technology branches into the trunk.

	As far as the PowerPC patch, I was just about to start
experimenting with a patch that separates the SVR4 call_operand predicate
from an AIX symbol_ref_operand predicate.

Thanks, David