Re: Propose PR 6160 as high priority

    That works for me.  But *something* should be done before release.

I don't understand the issue here.  The error message in that PR is
clear: the build was attempted with a version of GNAT that seems to
have been mis-installed since it was producing ALI files that the
corresponding gnatbind can't read.

It is neither practical nor necessarily desirable to test for every possible
way in which the GNAT installed on a system might be broken.  We could
have configure actually build and run an Ada program, but that's not necessary
to bootstrap GNAT since it uses lots of things that aren't needed to build
GNAT and it's not sufficient since it doesn't test the ability to properly
link both C and Ada.