need a help

hello sir,
sir,I 'm facing problem in my project & I need ur help.
my problem is
"I 'm developing project in which I have to develope a s/w
that provide compatiblity in all indian lan in pagemaker such
that
u can convert one indian in another indian font without
disturbing
the layout.
My problem is when I run the program it gets hang after 10 line
converted successfully.
The message appear is "DDEML_MEMORY_ERROR "& another one is
"DDEML_DATAACKTIMEOUT".
please suggest me.
waiting for reply.
thank