Gcc -save-temps interaction with Insight/GDB

Hi all,

Just a quick question with relation to both GCC and GDB.

When I compile a program without specifying -save-temps with GCC I can view

the code in 4 formats under Insight,i.e. Source,Assembly, Mixed and SRC + ASM.

But when I use the -save-temps switch with GCC I am unable to view the source

code as mixed, it appears identical to assembly.

The test program I am using is a simple "hello world" program. GCC is v3.0.4

under cygwin. Insight/GDB is v5.1.1 under cygwin.

Any help is appreciated,
Dave McKenna
--
http://www.iol.ie