Commercial Development

Hi,

I want to create/port a Windows-Application for/to Linux.
It is commercial Software. And this is the problem:

I know, I can't use Libraries which are GPL

Can I use Libraries, that are LGPL?
Can I use Libraries, that are MIT-license

and the important question:
Can I use the gcc-Compiler to compile commercial applications?

It will help al lot, if you give me an answer.

thanks in advance

Markus Wenke