Re: embedded target status on main CVS trunk

Gerald Pfeifer wrote:

> On Mon, 11 Feb 2002, Joel Sherrill wrote:
> > FWIW when the toolset builds complete, I can run the gcc test suite on
> > many of the targets.  Should I fix my script to automatically mail in
> > test results?  Would this be too much noise on the testresults list?
>
> I think that would be useful. No, this certainly won't be too much noise
> -- that's what this list is for, after all. ;-)

OK.  I will try to get my script to submit results for a single target
and then let people tell me what I need to tinker with to produce more
useful reports.

FWIW gcc 3.x has not yet reached a point of stability on the cross
targets
where attempting to compile anything besides C/C++ is worth attempting.
:(

> Gerald
> --
> Gerald "Jerry" pfeifer@dbai.tuwien.ac.at http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/

   Support Available             (256) 722-9985