Re: Status of Bugzilla?

On Thu, 7 Feb 2002, Daniel Berlin wrote:

> In that case, it's easiest to just assign the initial owner of java
> component bugs to a java list, and just assign the rest of the components
> to gcc-prs by default.

I doubt here the rest need assigning by default - just have *everything*
go to gcc-bugs (Java PRs do go there at present, as well as to java-prs),
then have special treatment for Java bug reports that gets them to their
list, "web" ones that assigns them to Gerald by default (as at present),
and any other cases where someone wants them assigned by default.  I doubt
the gcc-prs list is really useful then with a functioning setup sending
everything to gcc-bugs (so that people wanting to follow all bug activity
need only subscribe to a single list, which will then get them both
Bugzilla activity and bugs people send direct to gcc-bugs).

--
Joseph S. Myers
jsm28@cam.ac.uk