Re: Success report on Linux/PPC, small Ada problem

<<Well, Robert, I have asked you and Geert *many* *times* to consider
the version for approval when it was more current.  Now this work
(which wasn't too substantial of course) was in vain.  I feel
disappointed.

It was already very much out of date at the time you did it, because we
are completely restructuring the documentation. But the techniques you
used there are definitely relevant.

I will ask Ben Brosgol to coordinate with you on this