Re: Sparc bogosity

> > When the 386 port doesn't bootstrap
> > it's the end of the world, when ppc is broken there are more e-mail messages
> > than snowflakes in Montreal in January, when the sparcv9 port is broken ...
>
> ... no-one notices, ...

The bug was inserted on the 21st, it was reported on the 23rd, analyzed
on the 24th.  There have been more than a dozen messages about it so far.

To say that no-one notices is not quite accurate.

If I wanted to set up your regression tester on one of my sparc servers,
how would I do it?  I searched the gcc web pages without finding many
operational details about it.

Brad