Re: libjava failed to build on Linux/x86

>> This is really outside my area of expertise.  All I know is that this
>> was working fine with the Jan 4 compiler.

Bryce> Are you sure? The bug seems to occur for me going back as far
Bryce> as early December.

That's strange.  Over the last day or so I've updated and built from
scratch 4 different versions of gcc -- latest, Jan 4, Jan 20, and then
Jan 22.  All of them seemed to work for me on this build.  I don't
understand why they would work for me and fail for you :-(

Tom