RE: two constructor copies in object file

Does that mean that nm --demangle has "hidden" a difference in the two
names? It displayed exactly identical symbols (see the OP), but the mangled
ones *may* be different in some way that is *not* displayed by the
demangler.

If that's true, it would be nice if the demangler functions could display a
hint that one is a special constructor.

OTOH if you're true, that mean that we may have surprises when debugging: if
I set a breakpoint on the default constructor for some class, GDB should in
fact set one breakpoint for both constructors or at least *propose* to
choos. However allowing to set the breakpoint on either
"boot_obj::boot_obj()" or "boot_obj::boot_obj()" or "both" will probably
generate quite a lot of traffic on some ML :-)

	Bernard

Bernard Dautrevaux
Microprocess Ingenierie
97 bis, rue de Colombes