Re: Web headers

On Thu, 17 Jan 2002, Andrea 'Fyre Wyzard' Bocci wrote:
> I volunteer to try to make all the pages "XHMTL 1.0 Transitional" compliant.
> At least, all the pages from wwwdocs/htdocs.

You are most welcome!

> Am I right in guessing I must run wwwdocs/bin/preprocess to get them the
> way they are on gcc.gnu.org/ ?

Yes, just set SOURCETREE and DESTTREE in your environment (or the script
itself) and run the wwwdocs/bin/preprocess. All you need is MetaHTML in
your path.

If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to ask. When working on
these cleanup patches, I'd start with the main directory before attacking
subdirectory of htdocs, and first submit patches for only a few pages at
a time.

Gerald