Re: LIST OF HEADER FILES AND FUNCTIONS AND CONSTANTS-SNODX

On Jan 16, 2002, snodx@hotmail.com wrote:

> For example I wish to know the functions and constants available
> within the iostream.h or curses.h header files.

curses.h is not part of GCC, so we can't determine what it contains on
your particular configuration.  iostream.h, as of egcs 1.1, was not as
C++ standard-compliant as it is these days, but the C++ Standard
may serve as a good documentation for it.  We don't duplicate
documentation already available in Standards.