Re: rfc: clobber all call-saved registers

On Wed, 9 Jan 2002, Richard Earnshaw wrote:

> Of course, we still have to have a table explaining what the sub-codes
> are, but it doesn't have to appear in the using and porting manual.

We don't now have a using and porting manual.  We have a user manual, and
we have a separate internals manual.  Clearly all built-in functions for
internal use only should be documented in the internals manual, and all
those for external use (where external use includes e.g. libc and kernel
implementation) should be documented in the user manual.

--
Joseph S. Myers
jsm28@cam.ac.uk