GCC 3.1 problem with autoconf's configure scripts.

 Hi,

I have problem with recent gcc31 snapshots (gcc3.0.x is ok) regarding
autoconf's configure scripts. My configuration is GNU/Linux, glibc
2.2.4, gcc3.1 in /usr/local. The problem is that when I try to compile
some c++ file with -I/usr/local/include then cc1plus prints warning:

cc1plus: warning: changing search order for system directory
"/usr/local/include"
cc1plus: warning:   as it has already been specified as a non-system
directory

Usually for configure scripts I'm using -Werror in CXXFLAGS too, then
any c++ compilation will end with error even for correct c++ file!

Is there any workaround for this behavior?

Thanks,

Karel
--
 Karel Gardas                           e-mail: kgardas@iol.cz