Re: included file in std_algorithm.h

>Hello,
>
>In bits/std_algorithm.h there's the following line:

oops, it's in bits/std_functional and a number of other
files, but not in bits/std_algorithm (std_cmath.h,
std_complex.h, std_cstdio.h, std_cstdlib.h, cwchar.h
iomanip, iosfwd, iostream...).

Another question, for maximum portability should I
use the keywords and, or, or_eq, etc.?  Is there or
will there be a policy on this?  Thanks.