Re: bugs fixed in 3.0.3 -- second draft

> PS: For future releases we should gather such a list fully automatically
> if possible (by using bugzilla?) or have contributors update such a list
> while fixing bugs; I suppose gathering all that information now was quite
> some work for you, wasn't it?

I did the first cut by looking at PR references in ChangeLogs.  Thanks to
the developers that mentioned the PR they were fixing in the ChangeLog
entries, by the way.  I tried some GNATS queries, but since there is no
field saying why a bug was closed (fixed, duplicate, not a bug) and also
because bugs are marked closed when fixed in the trunk and there's no
status change when a bug fix is ported to the trunk, it's a hit or miss
afair.