Re: Build status page:Succes and failures.

On Wed, 12 Dec 2001, Janis Johnson wrote:
> Joe and Gerald, what do you think of the new format?  I'll check in the
> changes when I hear from both of you.

I had a look, and it really seems fine -- thanks for the (large) amount of
work that you have put into this!

> P.S.  What's the tool that's supposed to be used now to check the
> validity of html files?

Personally, I mostly use validator.w3.org. IIRC Zack had a nice
description on how to perform such a test which was part of a larger
patch which required some splitting and I believe he didn't have the
time to commit this part yet...

Gerald