RE: Connect system call in SCO

   No, I was not able to produce the problem with a simple test program.
     But I can give you the scenario of my application in which it was
produced.
   It is a multithreaded program, using both INET and UNIX domain sockets.
     I am talking about the case, where the socket is AF_INET.
     The compiler is g++ 3.0.1.
   The socket as said before, is non blocking. I expected the errno to be
set to
     91(EIN_PROGRESS).
  But it was set to -2146297092(junk probably).
    I don't have a clue what this is.
Regards
Rakshit.