Re: ACATS legal status cleared by FSF

<<Also, once we have a test harness for ordinary Ada tests similar to the
harnesses for other languages, contributing a test case for every change
ACT make unless there's some reason you can't (e.g. the harness doesn't
support it, or attempts to create a nonconfidential test case for a
problem shown up in confidential code fail), following the normal
requirements for contributing to GCC.  This way a useful test suite can
continue to be built up over time.

Yes, naturally we will try to do this, but it is often not at all easy
to create stripped down test cases, and in such cases, it is better to have
the fix in the gcc tree with no test case, then to simply withhold the fix.