FSF assignment

Okay, I'm completely confused now on exactly who does what, so I'm
just going to be lame and CC everybody =)

REQUEST:  SEND FORM FOR PAST AND FUTURE CHANGES

[What is the name of the program or package you're contributing to?]

  gcc (libgcj subproject)

[Did you copy any files or text written by someone else in these changes?
Even if that material is free software, we need to know about it.]

  Yes, the work I contribute will be derived from work authored by Jeff
  Sturm (jsturm@one-point.com). I believe he has papers on file with the
  FSF, although you should double check this. I have CC:ed him on this
  email. My contribution will not be derived from any other work.

[Do you have an employer who might have a basis to claim to own
your changes?  Do you attend a school which might make such a claim?]

  No.

  I am an employee of the University of California, Berkeley
  campus. Since I will be doing this work entirely on my own time and
  using my own equiptment, and since this work is unrelated to my
  primary job function (systems administrator), California Labor Code
  section 2870 prohibits my employer from claiming any ownership over
  my contribution.

[For the copyright registration, what country are you a citizen of?]

  The United States of America

[What year were you born?]

  1979

[Please write your email address here.]

  adam@megacz.com

[Please write your postal address here.]

  Adam Megacz
  30C Abbey Street
  San Francisco, CA 94114

[Which files have you changed so far, and which new files have you written
 so far?]

  I have not yet begun. I will start on 06-Dec-01.

  - a