FREE WORK FROM HOME PACKAGE!!!!!

Dear gcc@gcc.gnu.org,

FREE WORK FROM HOME PACKAGE!!!!!

Contains over a dozen job databases, home typing resources, and e-books.
Hundreds of clerical, transcription, data entry and typing jobs listed. Begin working
for a legitimate company that may be currently hiring homeworkers.  This is NOT
just a listing of company names but actual job descriptions.

Interested, please contact me at:  homeworkers@mail.com

Please type "request information" in the subject line.

Thank you

Jeff

If you want to be removed from our mailing list, please type
"remove" in the subject area and email me.  I will  take you
off immediately.