Re: Top level configure unsupported targets

kenner@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu (Richard Kenner) writes:

>     |> Configuring for a alphaev56-dec-osf4.0c host.
>     |> *** This configuration is not supported in the following subdirectories:
>     |>      target-libffi target-boehm-gc target-zlib target-libjava target-libchill
>
>     It depends on the --enable-languages option.  If you didn't enable java
>     and chill then this is correct.
>
> I let it default, which I think enables Java, but not Chill.
>
> It looks like the Java libraries are not yet supported on my target.

They are now: I checked in the last of my patches to enable this a few days
ago:

We have reports that it works on Tru64 UNIX V4.0F, V5.0 and V5.1.  We
probably should enable it by default on the trunk; I'll propose a patch
shortly.

	Rainer

Rainer Orth, Faculty of Technology, Bielefeld University

Email: ro@TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE