Re: Loop optimization bug with Ada front end on PPC (and probably Alpha)

guerby@acm.org wrote:

>This might explain the strange errors people are seeing with Ada file names
>on some targets since these loops will likely be generated for Ada string
>code.

Yes, someone else was seeing this exact problem on Alpha Linux, too.  I
don't have an Alpha box, and unless someone wants to send me one, I
can't verify it.

>David, you said patches to fix this seemingly known weren't accepted in
>the past, what was the reason?

I'd like to see the patches.  I'm sure someone can make them acceptable :-).

-Corey