[arm/thumb] bug in machine description

Heyho!

I fear the machine description has a bug in the pattern used to generate
the strb instruction.

It generates a 'strb    r3, [sp, #1]' instruction, which is not possible
in thumb as sp is a hi register.

I'll try to isolate the bug and produce a simple test case, but as I'm
absolutely not familier with the machine description I just thought I'd
let you know - perhaps it's something obvious if one knows what to look
for (perhaps just change a constraint in arm.md?)

greets from Zürich
-- vbi