Re: auto-sync of top-level 'include' & 'config' directories?

> DJ has some kind of setup for auto-sync'ing the libiberty contents from GCC
> to src.  Could this be expanded to do all of include, config, libiberty,
> and the top-level files, DJ?

I'm willing to do that.  I already do include, for those files that
are common between the two.  That leaves config and the toplevel
files.  But it would mean that changes to those would have to be
funneled through gcc-patches just like libiberty changes.

> We'd want to run it on sourceware rather than burden whichever
> system+connection you're using, of course.

I've got good connectivity, and that little bit would be nothing
compared to all the other cvs work I do here.  Besides, I visually
inspect the diffs before hitting the commit button.

> If ye love wealth greater than libiberty,

Hmmm, must be line noise...