Re: auto-sync of top-level 'include' & 'config' directories?

  In message <20011102171217.A16328@disaster.jaj.com>you write:
  > The GCC repo and the src repo are starting to become badly out of sync
  > with respect to the include and config directories.  I've asked on the
  > gcc list occasionally, but nobody seems willing to look into it.
  >
  > Before I pester people any more, I should ask:  these directories /are/
  > supposed to be mirror images, right?
They are supposed to be mirror images.

Note that the "src" repo has some stuff in "include" that don't exist in
the "gcc" repo -- most of them are related to bfd, the opcodes library and
such.  There's no reason why GCC couldn't import those files to minimize
the amount of divergence between the repos.

What would really be better would be to have a combined repository.  But
that has serious political implications.
jeff