From: "Prasad Valmeti" <prasadv@mindtree.com>
To: <gcc@gnu.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2001 4:42 AM
Subject: Installation problems

Hi all,
Is there any GNU C/C++ Compiler which is running on windows.
I want gcc under windows 2000 platform.

I have downloaded gcc-3.0. I have untared that. But after that i am
not understanding procedure to install that.
Is there any simple way to install gcc under windows platform.

Please help me.
Thanks,
 Prasad.