Re: Ada files now checked in

<<The system integrators who shipped separate drivers for Ada and
everything else have good reason to do it that way - see Daniel
Jacobowitz' comments downthread, for instance.  The FSF tree needs to
support a wider range of initial system configurations than your
private tree does.

Sure, but the issue is that we know some of these separately packaged
versions have serious problems, not serious enough to deter casual use
on simple programs, but serious enough to cause failures in our test
suite, and we simply don't know if it is possible to bootstrap with
these versions or not.