Re: Ada files now checked in

<<FWIW, Debian has pretty much decided to do that.  Requiring an Ada
compiler for every bootstrap of the C compiler would introduce a lot of
complexity, especially given the number of our platforms on which Ada
isn't available - Linux/Alpha in particular seems to be problematic.

I thought we had things set up so that if there is no Ada compiler around,
then there is no attempt to build Ada -- that's certainly what we had
discussed doing, so now I am confused.