Re: Ada files now checked in

On Sat, 6 Oct 2001, Florian Weimer wrote:
  Since Laurent Guerby seems to have more luck than me, there's probably
  some catch I don't know.  Probably it's essential to build the GNAT
  library before the tools.  (This is the exact opposite of the old
  approach.)

Currently, the bootstrap on x86 is not successfull, which probably
is due to a GCC change between the time we packaged up the sources
(about a week ago, after we did a successful bootstrap/regression test)
to contribute and now.

We'll post a message when this problem has been fixed.

  -Geert