Re: Ada files now checked in

Geert Bosch <bosch@gnat.com> writes:

> I must say that I do not understand the issue. Either you have a
> GCC version with an Ada front end, or you don't.
> In the first case, you set the CC environment to your GCC driver
> with Ada support (if configure cannot figure this out).

I think it's reasonable to do daily builds mainly with a current (but
not bleeding-edge) compiler, say egcs 1.x or GCC 2.95.3, which is in
widespread use.  If you use the gcc driver binary of a typical GNAT
distribution, you divert significantly from a usual GCC installation,
so the feedback from the daily builds is less meaningful.